How do I file pro hac vice?

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly version

Out of state attorneys who wish to appear in this district must submit a formal application to appear pro hac vice. For a copy of the application form and detailed instructions on appearing pro hac vice in the District of Arizona, please click here to visit the Attorney Information section.