You are here

Important Notice of Change to E-Filing Procedure for 28 USC § 2255 - Motions to Vacate Sentence

Effective July 1, 2008, all filings in matters related to 28 U.S.C. § 2255 actions must be filed in the assigned civil case number only. Do not file any documents in the affected criminal case number after July 1st. If you are filing a new § 2255 action after July 1, 2008, you must open a new civil case and use the Motion to Vacate/Set Aside/Correct Sentence event from the Initiating Documents category.